This blog is intended to allow comment on recent postings, or ask questions. Although this blog is not on the navy.mil domain, it is still an official Web site. With that said, I would ask that the following "Standing Orders" be honored here:
1. Contributions to the content are voluntary. Posts and photographs will be reviewed prior to posting.
2. No information is posted that is not deemed acceptable to release through normal public affairs channels.
3. This Web site will comply with all policies and laws regarding the privacy of service members and their family members.
4. This site, including the comment areas, will not be used to air dirty laundry or circumvent your chain of command.
5. While a general disclaimer is included at the bottom of every page, every effort will be made to identify when a writer is expressing his or her own opinions and when he or she is reiterating an official policy.
6. We will not offer personal opinions on, or enter into debates about, our superiors, the government officials or bodies listed in Article 88 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice, or partisan political issues. Commenter's will be similarly moderated.
7. Comments are moderated, and, when possible, commenter's who appear to violate any of these Standing Orders will be given the opportunity to amend their comments. In the event differences of opinion cannot be resolved, we reserve the right to delete comments.
8. No advertising or merchandising for a commercial purpose is permitted on the NHTP Report. Links or comments for a commercial purpose will be deleted.
9. No personal information is or will be collected by Naval Hospital Twentynine Palms or the U.S. Navy during the operation of this site.